Are you under 26?
Want to improve your skills in the outdoors?
Training for a competition?
The Jack Bloor Fund may be able to help you
The Jack Bloor Fund is available to
- Young people under 26 years who
- Live in Yorkshire and are a
- Member of a Yorkshire Sports Club or a
- Member of a National Sport Governing Body
What can you apply for?
- Grants to improve a physical and/or technical skill in any recognised outdoor sport
We have awarded grants to members of these clubs
- Yorkshire Fell Running Clubs
- Yorkshire Orienteering Clubs
- Yorkshire Mountaineering Clubs
- Yorkshire Scouts and Guides Groups
And to members of these National Sport Governing Bodies
- British Orienteering Federation
- British Mountaineering Council
- Fell Runners Association
These are some of the sports we have supported
- Rock climbing
- Fell running
What support can you receive and when should you apply?
- Up to 50% of the total cost is available – with a maximum grant of £300
- Applications can be made all year round
- Application form can be downloaded here word or here pdf
Money for the Jack Bloor Fund is raised through donations and the annual Jack Bloor Races
THE JACK BLOOR MEMORIAL FUND CONSTITUTION can be found here